Description

Non-affiliated, Non-lengthy, Non-articles about Transformers

Monday 18 July 2016

Diaclone Dia-Battles V2 - Full Gallery




Welcome to my full size gallery of the TakaraTomy Diaclone Dia-Battles V2 and the Dia-Battles V2 Prototype figure. You can find the detailed review of Diaclone Dia-Battles V2 on TFSource Blog. I've since added a number of extra Dia-Battles figures to my collection, photographed them all together and with vintage Diaclone figures too. As yet I have not combined all 5 of my Dia-Battles figures for the behemoth I have imagined in my head, but it's not far off! For now, enjoy this 73 image gallery in full size, accompanied by the magnificent soundtrack of Droid Bishop and Waveshaper that inspired me during the photography and writing of the review.












































































All the best
Maz








































































4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

      All the best
      Maz

      Delete
  2. Such cool pics Maz, great idea to incorporate Convoy's base into the mix. And really cool to mix the two colorways together. Really gets the Multi in Multiforce action! Glad you're still doing these! Cheers - (An old Autocon bud, Justinrhyme)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin, absolutely amazing to hear from you. I was even trying to contact you a year or so ago but none of the email addresses I tried bore any fruit.

      Cheers for the kind words, I'm pretty taken with the new Diaclone offerings :)

      What have you been up to man? Synwraith at hotmail if you want to be in touch!

      All the best
      Maz

      Delete